The Momentum Elite Speed rope is the perfect rope for any athlete. Whether you are doing double unders or just learning to use a jump rope this rope will feel smooth and quick. Combining fast, smooth spinning nylon bushings with a light and durable anodized aluminum handle and an infinitely adjustable PVC coated cable, you’ve got a truly elite piece of equipment.
• hardened aircraft aluminum handles
• shot peened texture
• laser engraved logo- Momentum Elite
• 1/2″ diameter
• 4 1/2″ long
• Smooth spinning nylon bearings
• Upgraded cable – very little memory so no kinks to work out. Light for speed but still has a mid weight feel for beginners.
• tool-free cable adjustment, no need for any hardware
Package Contents and Specifications:
– 1 Momentum Elite Speed Rope by Momentum Gear
– Weight with cable: 3.25 oz
– Material: Aircraft Aluminum
– Handle Length:4 1/2″
– Cable Length: before sizing 10’10”
– Cable Material: 7 Strand PVC coated USA made cable
– Finish: Military Spec Anodizing
– Made in the USA
Jump ropes are some of the simplest tools used for conditioning. Momentum Elite Speed Ropes are everything you need, and nothing you don’t. These jump ropes are all you need to bang out double unders day in, day out. While they are light enough to give you the speed and efficiency it’s got a great feel and weight to it so that beginners can get a feel for their speed rope.