The Momentum Carbon Fiber Speed rope is the lightest jump rope available on the market. It’s not recommended for beginners or for the faint of heart. This jump rope is fast, smooth, and ultra light. When doing long sets of DU’s you muscle stamina will last with little to burn you out. This rope has the same guts as our Elite line for a fast, smooth spinning feel and a light, infinitely adjustable PVC coated cable.
• Woven Carbon Fiber handles
• 1/2″ diameter
• 4 1/2″ long
• Smooth spinning nylon bearings
• Light, upgraded cable – very little memory so no kinks to work out.
• tool-free cable adjustment, no need for any hardware
Package Contents and Specifications:
– 1 Momentum Carbon Fiber Speed Rope by Momentum Gear
– Weight with cable: 2.65 oz
– Material: Woven Carbon Fiber
– Handle Length:4 1/2″
– Cable Length: before sizing 10’10”
– Cable Material: 7 Strand PVC coated USA made cable
– Made in the USA
Jump ropes are some of the simplest tools used for conditioning. Momentum Speed Ropes are everything you need, and nothing you don’t. These jump ropes are all you need to bang out double unders day in, day out. While they are light enough to give you the speed and efficiency it’s got a great feel and weight to it so that beginners can get a feel for their speed rope.